New 2017 HONDA MSX125 GROM 125CC MY16 SPORTS for sale in Redfern, NSW - $3,990.00
Also available in Candy Ultimate Pink, Pearl Valentine Red and Lemon Ice Yellow.
The Honda Grom has wowed riders all over the globe with serious fun factor packed into a simple, lightweight design. The popular pocket rocket is an exhilarating machine that anyone can master.
Honda Grom was developed under the “Endorphin Clutcher” concept to be a cool mini sport bike with superior design. The model is set for people who are looking for a flexible funky bike to ride in the city and cruise around the weekends.
Sporty Dynamic Design - featuring stacked LED headlight, compact underslung exhaust,new airplane tank cap, new flip key and new LCD digital dash delivering all the information the rider needs – speedometer, twin trip meters, fuel gauge and clock.
The Grom comes with a 4-stroke, 125cc engine, PGM-FI technology, and air-cooled system.
The Grom is available in Candy Caribbean Sea Blue, Candy Ultimate Pink, Pearl Valentine Red and Lemon Ice Yellow.
- ENGINE TYPE-124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- BORE & STROKE-52.4mm x 57.9mm
- COMPRESSION RATIO-9.3:1
- CARBURATION-PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- DIMENSIONS-730mm x 1,755mm x 1000mm
- SEAT HEIGHT-760mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE-155mm
- FUEL CAPACITY-5.7 litres
- KERB WEIGHT-104kg
- FRONT-120/70 12-inch
- REAR-130/70 12-inch
- FRONT-USD Front Forks, 31mm
- REAR-Mono shock, steel square pipe swingers
- FRONT-Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston calliper
- REARSingle 190mm disc with hydraulic single piston calliper
- WARRANTY PERIOD-24 months
- COLOURS-Candy Caribbean Sea Blue, Candy Ultimate Pink, Pearl Valentine Red and Lemon Ice Yellow.
- SPECIFICATIONS-Honda reserves the right to alter specifications and features without notice. Images shown are overseas models any accessories are not included and are for illustration purposes only.
Other motorbikes you might also like
Everything you need, to keep you on the road!
Established in 1999 by Andrew Close and Daryl Faddy, we have grown to become the go-to place for motorcycle/scooter sales and service in Sydney. Two locations (Redfern and Marrickville) cover the City, Eastern Suburbs and the Inner West. Our workshop management team has been together for many years, and are all qualified tradesmen. We are built from the back end, unusual for a dealership, with the focus on mechanical knowledge rather than pushy sales techniques. We don't have any marketing degrees, we let our mechanical experience do the talking. Rare these days, and especially rare in central Sydney!